- Why are the eggs not uniform in size? Egg size can vary from hen to hen and is also dependent on the age, size and cycle of the hen.
About the farm
- Do you offer farm tours? At this time, we do not offer farm tours.
- What are the farm hours? The farm is open by appointment only.
- Is there a farm store? Not yet, but it is in the works!
- Do you offer delivery? Yes! Local delivery can be arranged for a small fee just about any day of the week!
- What forms of payment do you accept? Cash, Credit/Debit Cards and PayPal
- How much is a diary herd share? It is $50 to purchase a share and $30 per month.
- Can I try the milk before purchasing a share? No, unfortunately this is not allowed under Tennessee state law.
- Can I purchase raw butter, yogurt or cottage cheese? These are not available to purchase but as a herd share member, your milk can be made into these products.
- What is A2? Cows milk can contain two main types of beta-casein protein- A1 or A2. A2 milk comes from cows that naturally do not produce the A1 beta-casein protein and research has shown the A2 protein does not cause digestive discomfort for some people when regular milk does.